- EPA ranked Indoor Air Pollution among top 5 environmental dangers.
- Energy used in the average house is responsible for twice as many greenhouse gas emissions as the average car.
- Heating and Cooling costs the average homeowner about $875 a year.
- Installing a programmable thermostat and properly pre-programming settings can save a homeowner $180 every year.
- High utility costs often include paying for energy that is completely wasted. Turn off lights and unplug equipment when not in use.
- Sealing and insulating ducts can improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system as much as 20% – and sometimes more.
- Change your HVAC filter every month, especially during busy use months such as winter and summer. Saves energy costs and excessive wear on your unit.
It’s fun to share some interesting and informative tidbits about HVAC Energy Facts and Statistics with you our consumer. If you have any questions or if your system needs repair, replacement or a maintenance check-up just give us a call at ABC!
About ABC Cleaning, Inc of Orlando, FL
Serving Central Florida since 1992, ABC Cleaning, Inc. has been the acknowledged leader in air duct cleaning, chimney cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. We’re NADCA certified, we consistently invest in and have the most modern equipment and utilize the latest technology available with the best trained service technicians in all of Orlando. Call ABC today at (407) 477-4302 for fair and quality service.