As we all know, living in Florida with an outdated heating and cooling system is not as efficient as having a modern HVAC unit. Investing in a smart, energy efficient HVAC system can mean mega savings in the long run compared to nursing an old air conditioning system.
If an HVAC system replacement is eminent, you should contact a dependable heating and cooling dealer. A leading provider of cooling and heating services will tell you all you need to know about a replacement heating, ventilating and air conditioning unit.
Questions homeowners should ask the HVAC dealer before buying a new air conditioning or heating unit:
- Do you provide a free HVAC estimate? (Trustworthy central air installation firms offer a free no obligation quote. The free HVAC quote should include the efficiency rating, parts, labor costs and type of warranty.)
- What are the various types of HVAC units and how do I choose a suitable heating and cooling system? (Forced air cooling and heating is popular; however, HVAC alternatives include heat pumps, radiant heat systems. Ask the air conditioning installers to help you to choose a home heating system to suit your needs).
- Do I need to install a whole house humidifier?
- What are the Pros and Cons of HVAC zoning systems? (The multi-zone HVAC units enable homeowners to keep each zone at a comfortable temperature. So, are zoned cooling and heating units more energy efficient?)
- How do I choose the right kind of HVAC filters for my family? (HEPA filters protect family health by improving indoor air quality. However, washable air filters and disposable air filters remain popular.)
- What energy efficient heating and cooling systems do you provide that are eligible for Federal Energy tax credits?
- How do I find out if I qualify for the heating and cooling incentive program?
- Do you offer an affordable service plan?
Investing in a new HVAC system is a huge decision, but in the long run will save you money and headaches from costly repairs and continuous break downs. We hope you have found our HVAC checklist useful. Our team looks forward to sharing many more tips to help you keep your cooling system working efficiently during the upcoming spring and summer months.
ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist in Orlando
ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist in Orlando is known for being a company that genuinely cares about people and values their business. Our services include: Orlando Air Conditioning Service, Orlando Air Conditioning Installation, Orlando Air Conditioning Repair, Orlando Heating Service, Orlando Heating Installation & Orlando Heating Repair. Our commitment to service is why customer referrals are our number one source of new business. If you are looking for a quality HVAC repair company in the Orlando area, ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist, Inc. is the company for you. Please call (407) 282-2280 today!