At ABC Cleaning, Inc. we hold ourselves to the highest standards in our industry as set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association. We believe this is important because NADCA sets the industry standard for HVAC system cleaning. It is widely known that when done correctly, HVAC cleaning is a very beneficial service for your home and NADCA’s dedication to quality promotes a higher standard of performance for all of its members, including ABC Cleaning, Inc, which can help give homeowners some peace of mind.
NADCA Member Requirements
- Have at least one NADCA certified air systems cleaning
- Specialist (Air Systems Cleaning Specialists) on staff.
- Maintain general liability insurance.
- Agree to clean according to ACR (Assessment, Cleaning, Restoration), the NADCA standard.
- Comply with NADCA’s code of ethics.
- All ASCS certified individuals must acquire continuing
- Education credits to maintain certification each year.
Qualifications You Should Demand from Your Contractor
- Ask for proof of NADCA membership and certification and visit NADCAs find a professional directory at www.nadca.com to verify NADCA membership.
- Ask for proof of insurance.
- Make sure the contractor can provide proof of proper
- License(s), as applicable.
Ask the contractor to assess and explain the service to be provided.
Cleaning Questions You Should Ask of Your Contractor
- Ask the contractor to specify which components will be cleaned as part of the service, such as the air ducts (the supply and return), coils, drains, registers, grills, etc.
- Verify that the contractor will limit the release of dust, dirt and debris into your home during the cleaning.
- Make certain that the contractor will use both agitation and vacuum collection while cleaning.
- Ask the contractor to inform you if any chemicals will be used as part of the cleaning, and provide a safety data sheet for products used.
About ABC Cleaning, Inc. of Orlando, FL
Serving Central Florida since 1992, ABC Cleaning, Inc. has been the acknowledged leader in air duct cleaning, chimney cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. We’re NADCA certified, we consistently invest in and have the most modern equipment and utilize the latest technology available with the best-trained service technicians in all of Orlando. If you need help deciding whether to replace or repair faulty ducts, please contact us at ABC. We provide quality HVAC service throughout Orlando and the surrounding communities. Please give us a call today at (407) 381-2120. We are here to help!